OWL MAIL

OK, so here's the story. While I was joining "Bloggers.com" (curtsy of Mimi), it didn't appear to like the title "Be", because of it's shortness. So I decided to just use my gaming name, like I do with practically everything else, because unlike Blogger, my nickname is too cool for other sites.
Anywho. I decided that if I'm going to have that title for myself for ever other single networking/gaming/whatever site, then I should just change it here.

The only reason I did not want to before was because I know it will confuse some people. But I think I left a message warning you of the name change in your comments (Oopsy Daisy's if I didn't). And I do know that it will confuse some people.

But I say "whatever" to that. Gaming names are about to take over one day or rather...

Lady Nansei

^^ Hmm, feels weird signing off like that...

Friday, August 6, 2010

Shakugan no Shana

I'm always obsessed with different anime TV Shows and Mangas and I've recently fallen in love with 'Shakugan no Shana'.

It's an anime about a guy called Yuji who finds out he is something called a 'Torch' living inside the real Yuji's body. And then, on the day he finds out, he meets a girl who is a Flame Haze without a name. He calls the girl Shana. He goes with her to battle against the Lords and Denizens of Guze.




It's all really interesting. I found out about the Japanese show when I was looking for cool anime pictures that matched the girl in my story and I found drawings of Shana. I then read up on the show and watched the first ep and fell in love.

Anyway, that's just a little update from me, and check out the show (sorry, I dont have any links)


--Be

4 comments:

Kirsty said...

I haven't heard of that anime show before (and I must know all of them!!!!) so I'll check it out. Sounds interesting.

Hannahbelle :D said...

another obesession? sigh, lei, you have too many already. what will you obsess with next i wonder?

LadyNansei said...

Hannah, just one word - Sims 3

SC said...

woaaah the anime sounds complicated. i hate watching complicated anime mostly because i'm too lazy to understand the storyline. also hate long animes. too many eps to watch!! ahem bleach. = = is it STILL going?

the anime sounds interesting though. i probs will watch a few eps and then give up. but thanks for the recommendation!!! :D

woah i just realized how old i am. i'm 2 years older than you! you're very mature when writing your blog tho. :D it's a good thing trust me. I remember when i was in gr 9. i was SO annoying and naive = =