OWL MAIL

OK, so here's the story. While I was joining "Bloggers.com" (curtsy of Mimi), it didn't appear to like the title "Be", because of it's shortness. So I decided to just use my gaming name, like I do with practically everything else, because unlike Blogger, my nickname is too cool for other sites.
Anywho. I decided that if I'm going to have that title for myself for ever other single networking/gaming/whatever site, then I should just change it here.

The only reason I did not want to before was because I know it will confuse some people. But I think I left a message warning you of the name change in your comments (Oopsy Daisy's if I didn't). And I do know that it will confuse some people.

But I say "whatever" to that. Gaming names are about to take over one day or rather...

Lady Nansei

^^ Hmm, feels weird signing off like that...

Friday, August 6, 2010

.R I D I N G S O L O.

I hate most of justin durilo's (sorry if I misspelt his name!) songs.
In my Head was pretty good, but because he needed to say his name in basically Every. Single. One of his songs totally turned me off it.
And then when Riding Solo came out it was on the radio all the time, which really annoyed me. The song might not have been that bad, if I had listened to all of it before quickly changing stations. But the times I did listen to it the parts where he went really high and sounded girlier than Justin Bieber made me cringe.
I also hate his new song 'What If' and, if you realise, he sings really high in the song as well.
All-in-all I hate his songs. Any Justin Bieber and Jonahs Brothers songs also go into my most hated songs.

Now please DO NOT enjoy this music video, which, will probably go into my bar again. Sigh.



--Be

No comments: