OWL MAIL

OK, so here's the story. While I was joining "Bloggers.com" (curtsy of Mimi), it didn't appear to like the title "Be", because of it's shortness. So I decided to just use my gaming name, like I do with practically everything else, because unlike Blogger, my nickname is too cool for other sites.
Anywho. I decided that if I'm going to have that title for myself for ever other single networking/gaming/whatever site, then I should just change it here.

The only reason I did not want to before was because I know it will confuse some people. But I think I left a message warning you of the name change in your comments (Oopsy Daisy's if I didn't). And I do know that it will confuse some people.

But I say "whatever" to that. Gaming names are about to take over one day or rather...

Lady Nansei

^^ Hmm, feels weird signing off like that...

Friday, May 21, 2010

Snap on That

I usually have no ideas when the holidays are.

Some people keep count, I just wait until one of my friends say 'YES, no more school in (whatever) weeks!'

Recently my mum's sister came to our little town for the holidays so we decided to take her to the Sunshine Coast (aka, Queenland).

So here's confession time--I get travel sickness, I don't know if I still have it but when I was little you couldn't take me anywhere without me making a mess in the back-seat.

But that's irrelivent, the only reason I brought it up is because I always sit in the front now and that seems to stop me from making a very (utterly) disgusting mess so I have no clue if it's gone or not. . .

Okay, getting away from that subject.

So we decided (no idea why) that the fastest way to get to the Sunshine State was to go up and through the mountains which was extremely annoying because it kept on spinning and turning and sending your papers and laptops flying crazily around.

But it did offer as a great source of photos which my sister, Blaize, happily took since she is an amazing photographer (she made me write that).

Anyway, this whole totally off track post was to say 'Check out these awesome photos we took' (or Blaize took if you want to be exact), so check 'em out:












{there are more than just these four photos but I don't have them, so enjoy these, I got the ones without people because nobody likes looking at people}

--β

3 comments:

Baby Bird said...

Awesome pics, hope you had a great trip!!

Hannahbelle :D said...

urg, why were you trying to write in a moving car anyway, just reading one sentence makes me feel like puking

LadyNansei said...

Hannah - I was not reading, I had papers around because I like to draw when I'm bored