OWL MAIL

OK, so here's the story. While I was joining "Bloggers.com" (curtsy of Mimi), it didn't appear to like the title "Be", because of it's shortness. So I decided to just use my gaming name, like I do with practically everything else, because unlike Blogger, my nickname is too cool for other sites.
Anywho. I decided that if I'm going to have that title for myself for ever other single networking/gaming/whatever site, then I should just change it here.

The only reason I did not want to before was because I know it will confuse some people. But I think I left a message warning you of the name change in your comments (Oopsy Daisy's if I didn't). And I do know that it will confuse some people.

But I say "whatever" to that. Gaming names are about to take over one day or rather...

Lady Nansei

^^ Hmm, feels weird signing off like that...

Friday, May 28, 2010

Music Lover {Award}


Random Rawr {www.randomrawr.blogspot.com} tagged me with this awesome award so I guess I should complete it, eh??



It comes with rules too:



1. List you top 10 favourite songs on your ipod



2. State what colour your ipod is



3. Give this award to 10 music loving bloggers




Okay, so I don't have an ipod, I have an Mp3, which is blue and these are the favourite songs that are on it:


1. If we ever meet again - Timbaland ft. Katy Perry



2. Brick by Boring Brick - Paramore



3. Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence



4. Airplane - BOB ft Hayley Williams



5. Blind - Ke$ha



6. Russian Rollette - Rihanna



7. Not Meant to Be - Theory of a Deadman



8. Fireflies - Owlcity



9. White Horse - Taylor Swift



10. Starts with Goodbye - Carrie Underwood


So there, those are all of my favourite songs that are on my beloved Mp3 and here are the 10 awesome people I've decided to tagg for this award:)


1. Hannah {www.upinsomething.blogspot.com}

2. Baby Bird {www.leagueofbirdmen.blogspot.com}

3. Am-Y {www.thedaydreamers.blogspot.com}

4. Queen of really long and impossibly hard to understand names {www.vipromance.blogspot.com}

5. Gotcha {www.xxforeverxx.blogspot.com}

6. Flavia {www.friendsandihavingfun.blogspot.com}

7. The Childish {www.thechildishband.blogspot.com}

8. Rambler Girls {www.ramblergirls.blogspot.com}

9. Skiff {www.thedaydreamers.blogspot.com}

10. Wings {www.flyinghighabove.blogspot.com}


So those are the ten lucky people to get this award, whoop!






3 comments:

Miss Vipro said...

Yeah, 'If we ever meet again' is awesome. And thanks for the award xx

(You got my url wrong by the wayxx)

Friday Night said...

I want to have that apple ipod, LOL

Hannahbelle :D said...

Ooohey, another award, YEAH I'm pro:)