OWL MAIL

OK, so here's the story. While I was joining "Bloggers.com" (curtsy of Mimi), it didn't appear to like the title "Be", because of it's shortness. So I decided to just use my gaming name, like I do with practically everything else, because unlike Blogger, my nickname is too cool for other sites.
Anywho. I decided that if I'm going to have that title for myself for ever other single networking/gaming/whatever site, then I should just change it here.

The only reason I did not want to before was because I know it will confuse some people. But I think I left a message warning you of the name change in your comments (Oopsy Daisy's if I didn't). And I do know that it will confuse some people.

But I say "whatever" to that. Gaming names are about to take over one day or rather...

Lady Nansei

^^ Hmm, feels weird signing off like that...

Monday, September 13, 2010

.T O M O R R O W, W H E N T H E W A R B E G A N.

Went to watch 'Tomorrow When the War Began' yesterday with my friends Jane and Kirsten. And let me say the movie was AWESOME.

It's basically the first ever Australian movie made that is not a total gag. This movie, actually, is now one of my favourites and I'm just dying of impatience to watch the next one in the series. I'm also really eager to read the book series (you know the whole 'the books are better than the movies' thing), although I know that everyone will be trying to borrow them at the library. I hope that they'll republish the books like they did with the Twilight saga. . .


Throughout the whole movie my friend and I were hoping that the dog wouldn't die (and it doesn't whoop!). I loved how the wounds didn't look fake, and they really did that by NOT CHANGING THE SCREEN WHEN THE GUY'S HEAD BLEW UP. Fortunately the Australian accents weren't that bad and the characters are really sterotypeic and loveable.

The romance and humour is okay, if you go for that sort of thing. I love the action and fast-paced and whole 'dont go in there' ness of it.

I definately recogmend you all to go and watch this movie. It's awesome. That's all I can say. And I hope you think my first proper review is awesome too (or I'll start a war against you). Just joking=D

Over and out:

Be

10 comments:

Hannahbelle :D said...

I want to watch that movie! I was going to go but then Hayley (my sister) wanted to watch Eat, Pray, Love instead. And that movie wasn't very good. . .

Anyway, Kirsty, Evie, Belle and me are going to go and watch it this weekend. Cant wait!!!

Hannahbelle :D said...

Oh, and I liked - no LOVED the view.

Please dont kill me!!

Beelzebub said...

I went and watched that movie on the weekend too (and going again with Hannah as mentioned in the above^^). I also found the movie (quote) 'awesome'.
Got to love Fi for how dumb she is. She remindes me of myself on some days. LOL.

~Reita~ said...

We got assigned that book in English in gr 11 and I really loved the book that I went off to go and read the rest of the series. And when i found out that there was going to be a movie I couldn't wait to go.

I think I've seen it about 3 times already (yeah i'm one of those people). And your right, the books are better than the movie but I still loved the movie!!!!!

Miss Vipro said...

Are you Australian? Sorry, i never noticed before! i'm aussie too and i've actually not watched this movie since i'm so scared of horror movies or anything horror related (and you said it a guy's head exlpodes?!)

loved the review(;

Amanda said...

I haven't seen that movie because it hasn't come out into America yet. Although from what you've told me it seems pretty cool since I also enjoy action-adventure movies.

Oh, and to answer your question I am going to get the day-dreamers up and running again pretty soon.

Traveliztera said...

Seems pretty cool! I hope I get to watch that movie! ! !

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

Hey, want to get together sometime to see the movie with our mommies??

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

Not sure if it's the kind of movie that'd I'd USUALLY go for, but hmm. DEFOZ sounds like I should check her out. Maybe I will with my Papa! Daughter and Dad bonding time!

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

M!@ said...

Sounds like a really good movie

miafreeoutloups.blogspot.com