OWL MAIL

OK, so here's the story. While I was joining "Bloggers.com" (curtsy of Mimi), it didn't appear to like the title "Be", because of it's shortness. So I decided to just use my gaming name, like I do with practically everything else, because unlike Blogger, my nickname is too cool for other sites.
Anywho. I decided that if I'm going to have that title for myself for ever other single networking/gaming/whatever site, then I should just change it here.

The only reason I did not want to before was because I know it will confuse some people. But I think I left a message warning you of the name change in your comments (Oopsy Daisy's if I didn't). And I do know that it will confuse some people.

But I say "whatever" to that. Gaming names are about to take over one day or rather...

Lady Nansei

^^ Hmm, feels weird signing off like that...

Monday, April 12, 2010

Vegetarian Food is Disgusting!!!

It's been so hard ever since I became a vegetarian.

I'm forced to work at the markets - Every. Single. Saturday. Where we make Spring Rolls which I used to love and now want to stab to death with a spork.

After turning vegetarian my mum decided to make Vege Spring Rolls which looks disgusting and taste disgusting.

It looks like something that came out of the other end of my dog.

Once my mum brought home KFC for dinner and gave me a stick of celery and a bunch of lettuce.

ha ha (note the sarcasm)

I'd kill for some KFC again even though this whole thing started after watching a Geography Documentary about Animal Cruelty and what Maccas and KFC do to there chickens.

Chicken...

But I really want to keep to this pact. To be able to stay a vegetarian and healthy for a lot longer. But it's hard when I take one look at this food and feel like vomiting (or worse stuffing my face with meat).

My friends are really big meat-eaters - if they had to be any dinosaurs they would probably be those awesome little Valdoraptors while I'll be some boring like a stegosaurus or triceratops.

Oh well. At least I can still kill monkeys in Tomb Raider.

5 comments:

Hannah said...

You are a dinosaur nerd. Sheesh.

Amanda said...

It cant be that bad. Everyone probably just thinks you love eating vegetables and stuff like that.

I've also noticed that they like to put onions and mushrooms in vegetarian dishes

Cherry Pops said...

Vegetarian sausages *shudders*

The Childish said...

I'll never be able to be vegetarian - I'm a meat eater.

And I agree with Cherry Pops - Vegetarian Sausages are disgusting!

coffee-banana-coconut milkshake said...

I agree, but vegetarian sausages taste good! Heck I think the McDonald's chickpea patty in the vegeburger with the lettuce, mayo, and sweet chilli sauce originally on a focaccia roll tastes good! Indian-oriental vegetarian food is the greatest, but one time I tried that soybean stroganoff, it had a funny smell, I was wondering what smelled so bad, then I ate it, it tasted weird, and it was disgusting, and I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for weeks, it was foul, like a sweet alien crap (rubbish) of weird yogurt and weird beans in my mouth, not nice!