OWL MAIL

OK, so here's the story. While I was joining "Bloggers.com" (curtsy of Mimi), it didn't appear to like the title "Be", because of it's shortness. So I decided to just use my gaming name, like I do with practically everything else, because unlike Blogger, my nickname is too cool for other sites.
Anywho. I decided that if I'm going to have that title for myself for ever other single networking/gaming/whatever site, then I should just change it here.

The only reason I did not want to before was because I know it will confuse some people. But I think I left a message warning you of the name change in your comments (Oopsy Daisy's if I didn't). And I do know that it will confuse some people.

But I say "whatever" to that. Gaming names are about to take over one day or rather...

Lady Nansei

^^ Hmm, feels weird signing off like that...

Monday, March 15, 2010

Imma Be (Get it?)

Hiya people!

It’s been a while since I’ve started up my own blog once again but I couldn’t help it after I watched The Perfect Man last night.
Okay, I’m not a chick-flick sort of girl but it was either that or Over the Hedge *shudders*. But back to the point – the main character had a Online Journal. I used to have a journal (a lot of journals) but I’m always forgetting to go and write in it and then it magically disappears and never returns – sort of like my Student Planners....but then, after watching this movie, I figured that it would be an awesome way to write a journal if I did it on Blogger. I had also been trying to think of what I should make my blog about so this was a perfect opportunity and why not write it on my old Tripping Over Stars blog? Well, that was because I liked the title of it but let’s forget about that.
So this is my first post and I guess I should tell you about myself, if you’ve read my sloppy About Me or know me naturally you can stop reading here, if not then I’ll try to keep it painless.
Well...I’m B. That’s not my real name but it feels like it since I’m only called my real name at school. I have longish black hair with some natural red tones, I’m short and tan and live on a little cockroach, rat, bat, spider, poo (not my own), Rolly Fur, spider-web, dust, dust mites, chicken mites, ant, flea infested house with my little brother, Rolly, who is actually a dog, older sister, Blaize, and mum – oh and my chickens – NEVER forget the chickens.
I live in a little coastal town called Woolgoolga (or Woopi), I go to Woopi High, and I am currently writing an Fantasy Adventure novel called Blessed (which I’ll talk more about later).
My friends are Jane, Maddy, Stef, Kirsten and Daniela who will hopefully never read this.

-- β

1 comment:

Hannah said...

NEW BLOG!!
NEW BLOGG!!